The content of our website
1. We may update our websites and VLeBooks Reader applications from time to time, and may change the content at any time. We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2. The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our sites, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
1. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our websites, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
2. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
3. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
4. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
5. You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licencors.
Links to other websites
1. Our websites may contain links to other websites. Those links may connect you to websites of other organisations which are not our responsibility. We have no control over any of the information you can access via other websites. Therefore, no mention of any organisation, company or individual to which our website is linked shall imply any approval or warranty as to the standing and capacity of any such organisations, company or individual on our part.
Adobe uses end user data to provide DRM within the VLeBooks Reader application. In order to do this end user data is shared with Adobe. The data collected and shared with Adobe is described within their RMSDK policy which can be viewed here: http://www.adobe.com/privacy/adobe-rmsdk.html. By downloading and using this application, you consent to permit the data collected to be shared with Adobe. If you do not accept this, you may not use this application.
Limitation of Liability
2. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
3. We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
4. use of, or inability to use, our website; or
5. use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
6. We only provide our website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
7. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
8. We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Contact us, please email - email@example.com