Superwomen In STEM Collection - 6 Books
By Various Authors
Size: 235 x 184mm
No of Pages: 48 each
(75% off RRP)
Meet the scientific superwomen who overcame obstacles to make great scientific discoveries and achievements. The Superwomen in STEM series features women scientists who may not have gained the recognition they deserved in their time but who are now known to have contributed greatly in their scientific fields. These include Rosalind Franklin, Marie Curie, Dian Fossey, Florence Nightingale, Sally Ride and many more.
Discover more about STEM topics and the work it takes to create new ideas in this 6 book collection aimed at children ages 10 and up, and be inspired by the dedication and persistence of these amazing scientists.
Titles in this pack:
- Women Scientists in Astronomy & Space
- Women Scientists in Chemistry
- Women Scientists in Life Science
- Women Scientists in Physics & Engineering
- Women Scientists in Maths & Coding
- Women Scientists in Medicine