Behaviour Matters Collection - 6 Books
By Sue Graves & Trevour Dunton
Publisher: Hachette Children's Books
Size: 236 x 195mm
No of Pages: 32 each
(75% off RRP)
Elephant learns to share; Hippo finds out why it's so important to tell the truth; and Lion can't stop worrying in these lively and reassuring picture books centred around animals with attitude, exploring different emotions and why behaviour matters.
Supporting the Personal, Social and Emotional Development aspect of the Early Years Foundation Stage, the fun stories - aimed at children aged 3 and up - provide gentle advice for dealing with difficult situations, boosting self-esteem and reinforcing good behaviour.
Each story is backed up with suggestions for activities and ideas to talk about, consolidating learning by relating the story to the children's own experiences.
'Excellent for sharing and encouraging discussion... we can all learn from the approach taken in this series.' Parents in Touch
Titles in this pack:
- Monkey Needs to Listen - A book about paying attention
- Tiger Has a Tantrum - A book about feeling angry
- Giraffe Is Left Out - A book about feeling bullied
- Hippo Owns Up - A book about telling the truth
- Elephant Learns to Share - A book about sharing
- Lion's in a Flap - A book about feeling worried