Enhance and expand your students' knowledge and understanding of their AQA breadth study through expert narrative, progressive skills development and bespoke essays from leading historians on key debates.
- Builds students' understanding of the events and issues of the period with authoritative, well-researched narrative that covers the specification content
- Introduces the key concepts of change, continuity, cause and consequence, encouraging students to make comparisons across time as they advance through the course
- Improves students' skills in tackling interpretation questions and essay writing by providing clear guidance and practice activities
- Boosts students' interpretative skills and interest in history through extended reading opportunities consisting of specially commissioned essays from practising historians on relevant debates
- Cements understanding of the broad issues underpinning the period with overviews of the key questions, end-of-chapter summaries and diagrams that double up as handy revision aids
1DBK United Kingdom, Great Britain, 3JD c 1600 to c 1700, 4KL Designed / suitable for A & AS Level, HBJD1 British & Irish history, HBLH Early modern history: c 1450/1500 to c 1700, YQH Educational: History