Mastering mathematics for Edexcel GCSE. - Higher 2
ENDORSED FOR EDEXCEL
Help students to develop their knowledge, skills and understanding so that they can reason mathematically, communicate mathematical information and apply mathematical techniques in solving problems; with resources developed specifically for the Edexcel GCSE 2015 specification with leading Assessment Consultant Keith Pledger and a team of subject specialists.
- Supports you and your students through the new specifications, with topic explanations and new exam-style questions, to support the new assessment objectives.
- Builds understanding and measures progress throughout the course with plenty of graduated exercises and worked examples.
- Organises topics into progression strands, enabling you and your students to identify gaps in learning and apply appropriate remediation or extension steps in order to make the best progress.
- Provides full coverage of the GCSE grade range with three books, meaning that content is focused at the right level for each student.
- Offers a seamless five year progression when used in conjunction with KS3 Mastering Mathematics.