Preventing Stress in Organizations:How to Develop Positive Managersoffers an innovative, evidence-based approach to help managers prevent and reduce workplace stress in their staff.
- Winner of the 2013 BPS Book Award - Practitioner Text category
- Provides information on the critical skills managers must develop in order to prevent stress in their staff, and the key ongoing behaviours that promote a healthy work environment
- Shows practitioners in occupational psychology, HR, Health and Safety and related professions how positive management can be integrated into an organizationâ€™s existing practices and processes
- Serves as an essential guide for managers themselves on how to incorporate proven stress management skills into their everyday interactions with team members
- Balances rigorous research grounding with real-world vignettes, case studies and exercises