Expand and challenge your students' knowledge and understanding of Physics with textbooks that build mathematical skills, provide practical assessment guidance and support for all 5 topic options.
- Provides support for all 5 topic options: Astrophysics is covered in the Student Book whilst Turning Points in Physics; Engineering Physics; Medical Physics; Electronics will be available online in September
- Offers guidance for the mathematical requirements of the course with worked examples of calculations and a dedicated 'Maths in Physics' chapter
- Measures progress and assess learning throughout the course with Test Yourself and Stretch and Challenge Questions to extend the most able pupils beyond A-level
- Supports all 12 required practicals with applications, worked examples and activities included in each chapter
- Develops understanding with free online access to Test yourself Answers, an Extended Glossary, Learning Outcomes and Topic Summaries