Comprehensive and thorough in scope, The Research Process in Nursing 7th edition provides everything you could want to know about research methods. This established textbook reflects the significant advances in nursing research and the importance of evidence–based practice, and provides an invaluable resource for both the novice and the more experienced researcher.
It includes practical information and advice on:
- How to find and critique the evidence
- How to choose the right approach
- How to collect data
- How to make sense of the data
- How to put research into practice
- A clear, explicit and easy to understand text which links theory with practical steps in the research process.
- Examples provided allow the reader to apply a variety of research concepts to theoretical learning and professional practice.
- Incorporates chapters, research examples, and policy from a range of international countries, including Canada, Australia, USA and Hong Kong.
- Provides detailed discussions around each example, which clearly link theory with practice
- Easy to read for novice researchers and undergraduate nursing students, but at the same time provides sufficient depth and detail to be of value to experienced researchers and practitioners.