IGCSE study guide for biology
This Study Guide has been written especially for students preparing for the University of Cambridge International Examination IGCSE Biology syllabus (Core and Extended curriculum). It provides all the explanation and advice students need to study efficiently for the exam.
Written by experienced teachers and examiners, it highlights the skills and knowledge that students need to acquire during the course, plus common misconceptions and errors. Further questions, with answers at the back of the book, allow students to test their knowledge.
- The subject is divided into topics.
- Each topic starts with a list of Key Objectives, which specifies the skills and knowledge that students need to acquire during the course.
- Where appropriate, there is also a list of Key Definitions.
- The Key Ideas sections outline the content and can be used by students to check that they know and understand the essential concepts for IGCSE Biology
- Common misconceptions and errors and highlighted.
4MG International GCSE (IGCSE), 4P Designed / suitable for other (non-UK) curricula & examinations, PSA Life sciences: general issues, YQSB Educational: Biology, YQX Educational: General studies / study skills general, YQZ Educational: study & revision guides