Resources designed to support learners of the new next generation BTEC First in Health and Social Care specification*.
- Covers all four mandatory units and eleven of the optional units.
- Units are presented in topics to ensure the content is accessible and engaging for learners.
- Covers of all the underpinning knowledge and understanding needed at level 2 to ensure that learners are fully prepared for this course.
- Activities in each unit provide support and clear direction for learners and can be used in the classroom or for independent work.
- New Assessment Zone guides learners through the challenges of both internal and external assessment for BTEC.
- Practice assignments and assessment guidance will help learners to achieve their potential in internally assessed units.
* From 2012, Pearson’s BTEC First qualifications have been under re-development, so schools and colleges could be teaching the existing 2010 specification or the new next generation 2012-2013 specification. There are different Student Books to support each specification. If learners are unsure, they should check with their teacher or tutor.