Through its friendly, supportive and authoritative approach,A Teacher's Guide to Classroom Research 5Etackles the big issues and questions of education research and offers a clear framework for doing classroom research. The updated fifth edition retains all the features that have made it so popular over the past thirty years - such as a rich range of insightful case studies demonstrating successful classroom research in practice - whilst offering expanded coverage of research methods and techniques.
Key features include:
- How to get started on classroom research
- The principles and methods of classroom research for professional learning
- Interpreting and analyzing data
- Reporting classroom research
- Linking to teaching and learning