The Ultimate Tsa Collection : 5 Books in One, Over 1050 Practice Questions & Solutions, Includes 6 Mock Papers, Detailed Essay Plans, 2019 Edition, Thinking Skills Assessment, Uniadmissions
Want to know how to improve your TSA scores and get that place at the top university of your dreams?
From UniAdmissions, the UK’s leading University and Oxbridge Admissions company, The Ultimate TSA Collection contains all FIVE of our bestselling TSA books in ONE volume, giving you the best and most fully comprehensive guide to your revision, practice, and TSA success.
Used as an admissions test for a range of different subjects at Oxford, Cambridge, and UCL, the TSA is a notoriously difficult test, consisting of two sections that test your critical thinking, logical reasoning, and ability to argue persuasively and with a sophisticated line of thinking – all under time pressure. Your score in the TSA is taken strongly into consideration by top universities as it tests many of the skills required in your degree, and therefore it’s essential to score as highly as possible on this crucial exam.
Written by TSA specialists and top Oxbridge tutors, and full of insider knowledge and tips, The Ultimate TSA Collection is designed to help you make the most of your preparation, approach the test with confidence, and get those top scores.
- The Ultimate TSA Guide – contains comprehensive information about the Thinking Skills Assessment (TSA), including tips, techniques and strategies to save you time and maximise your scores. Covers both the multiple choice questions (Section A) and the essay writing question (Section B) in detail, and prepares you for all question types that you’ll face in the exam, and how to approach them successfully. Also includes 300 questions and fully worked solutions and model essays so you can practice your skills and understand how to improve.
- TSA Practice Papers Volume 1 – contains mock papers updated for 2019 entry: 150 questions with fully worked solutions to help you improve your scores.
- TSA Worked Solutions Volume 1 – clear, thorough, and extensive solutions to the practice papers, written by experts: worked solutions and sample answers to ensure you can put your learning into practice.
- TSA Practice Papers Volume 2 – contains mock papers updated for 2019 entry: 250 questions with fully worked solutions to help you improve your scores.
- TSA Worked Solutions Volume 2 – clear, thorough, and extensive solutions to the practice papers, written by experts: worked solutions and sample answers to ensure you can put your learning into practice.
Hungry for more? Visit the Uni Admissions website for even more admissions test tips, personal statement resources, and application support.