GCSE Geography for WJEC A.: (Core)
Help your students develop the abilities required to achieve exam success for the core human and physical geography topics of WJEC GCSE Geography Specification A.
Endorsed by WJEC, GCSE Core Geography for WJEC A covers the three core human and three core physical units in the specification. The core content comprises a range of traditional and contemporary themes, inspiring and motivating students to want to learn more.
- Encourages students to identify alternative future scenarios and evaluate their sustainability through 'Geography futures'
- Helps students prepare for their exam with examination-style questions and exam tips, and advice on the cross-unit task
- Enables students to develop their geographical skills of enquiry, analysis and interpretation of evidence through a range of activities
- Provides case studies of real places at different scales and at different levels of development
- Supports the use of ICT and GIS in the classroom with GIS activities