Direct from Microsoft, this Exam Ref is the official study guide for the new Microsoft AZ-300 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies certification exam.
Exam Ref AZ-300 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies offers professional-level preparation that helps candidates maximize their exam performance and sharpen their skills on the job. It focuses on specific areas of expertise modern IT professionals need to demonstrate real-world mastery of architecting high-value Azure cloud applications. Coverage includes:
- Deploying and configuring infrastructure
- Implementing workloads and security
- Creating and deploying apps
- Implementing authentication and secure data
- Developing for the cloud and for Azure Storage
Microsoft Exam Ref publications stand apart from third-party study guides because they:
- Provide guidance from Microsoft, the creator of Microsoft certification exams
- Target IT professional-level exam candidates with content focused on their needs, not "one-size-fits-all" content
- Streamline study by organizing material according to the exam's objective domain (OD), covering one functional group and its objectives in each chapter
- Feature Thought Experiments to guide candidates through a set of "what if?" scenarios, and prepare them more effectively for Pro-level style exam questions
- Explore big picture thinking around the planning and design aspects of the IT pro's job role
For more information on Exam AZ-300 and the Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert credential, visit https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/azure-solutions-architect.aspx.