A must have for any nurse wanting to expand their knowledge in this area of wound care. Wound Care Nursing 3rd edition introduces a person-centred approach to wound care practice across the lifespan. The books is fully illustrated with colour photographs and illustrations throughout, and including extensive case studies to demonstrate the practical applications of the most recent research in this area.
- New content covering pressure ulcers, incontinence associated dermatitis, venous leg ulcers and palliative wound care.
- Uniquely it uses a lifespan perspective addressing the care of wounds in all patients from birth to old age.
- All chapters have been fully updated to reflect the current evidence base.
- Nursing theory is used throughout instead of a traditional medical approach, making the material more applicable to nursing practice.
- Links current nursing theory to practice using extensive case studies.
- High quality full colour photographs and illustrations throughout.