Endorsed by WJEC Eduqas
Bring out the best in every student, enabling them to develop strong reading and writing skills with a single Student's Book that contains a rich bank of stimulus texts and progressive activities for all ability levels.
- Helps students to identify and improve the skills required for each component of the new examinations through clear coverage of the Assessment Objectives in every unit
- Includes a wide range of engaging literary and non-fiction texts that aid comprehension and provide effective models for students' own writing for different purposes and genres
- Steadily boosts students' confidence and knowledge throughout the course, using a three-part structure that presents opportunities to learn, practise and enhance their English language skills
- Encourages students to take responsibility for their skills development and prioritise their revision needs with self-assessment criteria at the start and end of each unit
- Prepares students of differing abilities for their exams with a variety of question types and sample answers that demonstrate clearly how to improve their responses
- Offers trusted, question-focused advice from an author team with extensive teaching and examining experience