The International Baccalaureate Diploma Program and the School Library: Inquiry-Based Education
This book, a blend of practice and theory, shows how the school library can contribute to the success of the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program.
- An abstract on the Extended Essay process
- Examples of library helpsheets for IBDP students
- A glossary of IBDP acronyms and IB terminology
- A specially created list of items that will be helpful for a TOK course
- An extensive bibliography of library and education sector references