Edexcel GCSE modern world history.
This title is being updated to support the 'strengthened' GCSE specification for first exam Summer 2015
Provide complete support for your GCSE Modern World History candidates with best-selling books and digital resources from an author you can really trust.
An Edexcel specific edition of the best selling textbook for GCSE Modern World History. It comprehensively covers the Edexcel specification and provides a winning combination that will meet the needs of all students.
- clear, engaging and provocative author text which brings the period to life and summarises complicated history clearly without being simplistic
- Focus Tasks which steadily deepen students' understanding of the content (exactly targeting each topic of the Edexcel specification) while progressively building their history skills
- original and relevant source material - written and visual - all of which is used for historical investigation not just for illustration
- state-of-the-art ICT support in the form of a Dynamic Learning network CD-ROM from an author who leads the field in developing the use of ICT to help refine students historical thinking
- authoritative interpretation of the Edexcel specification by experienced trainers
- supported by comprehensive Teacher's Resource Book available in print and on CD, and high-quality, full colour, authoritative revision materials
In its first and second editions this book has provided students with what they need to achieve top grades; and provided teachers with what they need to teach a rewarding and worthwhile course. A winning combination - don't settle for less.