Give your students the best chance of success with this tried and tested series, combining in-depth analysis, engaging narrative and accessibility. Access to History is the most popular, trusted and wide-ranging series for A-level History students.
- Supports the content and assessment requirements of the 2015 A-level History specifications
- Contains authoritative and engaging content
- Includes thought-provoking key debates that examine the opposing views and approaches of historians
- Provides exam-style questions and guidance for each relevant specification to help students understand how to apply what they have learnt
This title is suitable for a variety of courses including:
- OCR: The Changing Nature of Warfare 1792-1945
3JH c 1800 to c 1900, 3JJ 20th century, 4KL Designed / suitable for A & AS Level, HBG General & world history, HBLL Modern history to 20th century: c 1700 to c 1900, HBLW 20th century history: c 1900 to c 2000, HBW Military history, YQH Educational: History