A project-based guide to help you create amazing games with Unity 5.x
About This Book
- Unleash the power of C# coding in Unity and the state of the art Unity rendering engine.
- Through this unique project-based approach, you will create 7-8 action-packed games from scratch.
- This assortment of games will take you on a fun-filled journey of becoming a full-fledged Unity game developer.
Who This Book Is For
This book is best suited for C# developers who have some basic knowledge of the Unity Game development platform. If you are looking to create exciting and interactive games with Unity and get a practical understanding of how to leverage key Unity features and then optimize the Unity rendering engine, then this book is your one-stop solution.
What You Will Learn
- Find out how to create exciting and interactive games using GUIs
- Prepare animations to be imported and exported
- Personalize your animation game with Unity's advanced animation system
- Work with different animation assets and components
- Customize the game by modifying the player properties and creating exterior environments
- Create, visualize, and edit animated creatures
- Familiarize yourself with best practices for Unity 5.x animation using iTween
- Design character actions and expressions
- Customize your game and prepare it for playing
This book will help you to create exciting and interactive games from scratch with the Unity game development platform. We will build 7-8 action-packed games of different difficulty levels, and we'll show you how to leverage the intuitive workflow tools and state of the art Unity rendering engine to build and deploy mobile desktop as well as console games.
Through this book, you'll develop a complete skillset with the Unity toolset. Using the powerful C# language, we'll create game-specific characters and game environments. Each project will focus on key Unity features as well as game strategy development. This book is the ideal guide to help your transition from an application developer to a full-fledged Unity game developer