Cambridge IGCSE and international certificate German foreign language
This Student Book provides a grammar-led approach with extensive exam preparation to develop independent, culturally aware students of German, ready for the exam.
This book is endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations for the latest IGCSE® (0525) and International Level 1/Level 2 Certificate (0677) syllabuses. Extensive use of German reflects the style of the exams and, with specific advice and practice, it helps students use the acquired skills to their best ability. Topics on German-speaking cultures are integrated throughout to ensure students gain the cultural awareness that is at the heart of this qualification.
- Develop students' ability to use German effectively
- Stretch and challenge students to achieve their best grades
- Ensure the progression required for further study at A-level or equivalent
- Provide insight and encourage a positive attitude towards other cultures
The book provides up-to-date content following a clear sequencing of topics designed specifically for teaching German at this level. It is designed to develop spontaneous, confident linguists who are able to progress to further study of German.
- Teacher Resource + Audio-CDs (ISBN 9781471833076) includes all recordings and transcripts together with detailed guidance, editable vocabulary lists, cultural PowerPoints and interactive quizzes
- Grammar Workbook (ISBN 9781471833182)
Vocabulary is also available online at Vocab Express, an interactive learning application
Visit www.vocabexpress.co.uk/hodder for more information