- What is meant by the scholarship of teaching and learning in higher education?
- What is the purpose of higher education?
- Are lecturers really 'students' on these courses?
- How do you do 'reflective' writing?
- What do we do with all this theory and jargon?
- What does CPD in this area involve?
- How do you do 'research' on teaching and learning?
This book provides a scholarly introduction to the literature on these questions. Like other books in the series, it offers a concise treatment of complex questions. It also provides directions for future study.
Contributors:Matthew Alexander, Glynis Cousin, Helen Fallon, Ian Finlay, Diana Kelly, Ruth Lowry, Marion McCarthy, Rowena Murray, Jacqueline Potter, Christine Sinclair, Sarah Skerratt and Barry Stierer.