Cambridge IGCSE and International Certificate Spanish foreign language
Recommend by Cambridge International Examinations.
Provide a grammar-led approach with extensive exam preparation to develop independent, culturally aware students of Spanish, ready for the exam.
The book is written to the latest Cambridge International Examinations syllabus by experienced teachers. Extensive use of Spanish reflects the style of the exams and, with specific advice and practice, it helps students use the acquired skills to their best ability. Topics on Spanish-speaking cultures are integrated throughout to ensure students gain the cultural awareness that is at the heart of this qualification.
- Develop students' ability to use Spanish effectively
- Stretch and challenge students to achieve their best grades
- Ensure the progression required for further study at A-level or equivalent
- Provide insight and encourage a positive attitude towards other cultures
The book provides up-to-date content following a clear sequencing of topics designed specifically for teaching Spanish at this level. It is designed to develop spontaneous, confident linguists who are able to progress to further study of Spanish. Answers plus all recordings and transcripts are contained within the accompanying Teacher's Guide.
- Teacher Guide + Audio CD (ISBN 9781444181029) includes answers for the Student's Book, plus all recordings and transcripts. It supports teaching with detailed guidance, editable vocabulary lists, cultural PowerPoints and interactive activities
- Grammar Workbook (ISBN 9781444181036)
Additional online support
Vocabulary is also available online atVocab Express, an interactive learning application.
Visitwww.vocabexpress.co.uk/hodderfor more information.
Authentic Language videos and exercises are available to support this course atwww.thisislanguage.com/partners/publishers/hodder
Please note these additional items have not been through the Cambridge recommendation process.